To make your property look its absolute best to prospective buyers, please use the following suggestions in addition to cleaning your home prior to your scheduled photoshoot.
• Turn on all lights (lamps, ceiling fan lights and under-cabinet)
• Replace any missing lightbulbs
• Turn off all ceiling fans
• Minimize clutter from kitchen and bathroom countertops and tables
• Remove small throw rugs (including door mats and bathroom mats)
• Keep pets away during photoshoot and hide crates or cages if possible
• Hide trash cans, toilet brushes, hampers and other personal items (including jewelry)
• Clear showers and tubs of shampoo bottles, soap, razors, brushes, etc.
• Put all toilet seats down
• Place all clothing, robes and shoes in closets
• Make sure beds are all made
• Roll up water hoses and put away cleaning supplies, garbage cans and other similar items around outside the property
• Arrange outdoor furniture as you would like it photographed
• Open patio umbrellas (if possible)
• Remove signs (For Sale, home security, political, etc.)
• Clean pool and deck areas and hide pool chemicals and toys
• Cut grass and blow off driveway and sidewalk
Please note, our photographers are not permitted to remove or clean up personal property due to liability and insurance limitations.